Roundcube 1.4 has been released with a new responsive skin. Elastic is the first responsive skin to support desktops, tablets and phones. If it is not enabled by default for your Webmail client, you are really missing a lot. This article will describe how to enable the Elastic skin on Roundcube 1.4.
- Login to your webmail using Roundcube
- If Elastic skin is not enabled, you will find the settings icon on the top section of the navigation menu.
- Click the settings icon.
- Click preferences on the left, then click "User Interface".
- On the right panel, keep scrolling down until you find "Interface skin".
- Click the radio button next to "Elastic"
- Click Save.
You have successfully enabled the "Elastic" skin on Roundcube 1.4
Last update: May 29th, 2020